Who We Are
- We are Kirby and Wendy.
- First and foremost, we are blessed to partake of this lifestyle.
- We are two people who love to travel the United States and Canada.
- We are travelers who love to stop at a minutes’ notice if we see a place of interest or read about a place of interest upcoming in our path of travel.
- We are middle-aged with grown children – which is “why” we can travel more freely.
- We are parents who believed those children should see and experience travel while they were growing up – yeah, not always welcomed with smiling children’s faces and open minds – however, as they are now older their goals are to travel and share like experiences with their spouses and children (kinda rewarding when you think about it).
- We are campers who have experienced life in a tent (cold and hot), life pulling and living in a 24 foot fifth wheel with two active and very tall boys, life of luxury in a 45 motorhome, downsized life in a 24 foot Sprinter van and now life in an off-road all-weather vehicle.
- We are folk who have friends and family that either think we are crazy or admire us and want to follow us on our journeys – one of the initial reasons for the creation of this website. We have people tell us they ‘live’ through us – that is kinda heavy but we take it as compliment, challenge and oftentimes a responsibility.
- We are believers that all should share in the beautiful, cool and unique places and landscapes that these countries behold.
- We are planners who think you should experience different and new places – familiar places are great to revisit from time to time – but we believe there are not enough travel days to stay in one place too long.
- Lastly, we are two-people who love each other and share a common love of travel and adventure.
…until the next location…